Friday, August 5, 2011

Introduction to my fans LOL

Well I wanted to start this blog, primarily to keep everyone posted on the happenings of the Newman/Burnam household. Now that things are starting to go back to normal in the life of Austin, Ashley and myself I thought it would be a good idea if I was able to keep family and friends up to date on things that were going on, since maybe they wont see me as much as they have been.


(MISTY) The first great thing is as many of you may know, I am moving on August 27th Saturday. I will be moving to Chandler, not too far from Gilbert. :) That is great news! I actually got an apartment with my company Camden Properties, so not only is it a nice apartment but I get a discount, so that of course makes it all the sweeter.

I am not thrilled about actually removing all my belongings out of storage and unpacking again. I hope that I can fit everything into the apartment. YIKES!



Of course if any of you wonderful people would like to help me move. LOL . I am accepting volunteer applications at my email.


I recently got a NOOK2, and LOVE it! There are so many books online that you can get for under $3, it is simply fabulous. This one doesn't have a back light, because its the E-ink technology, which I prefer to the LCD w/back light. It looks more like a book, and I can buy a light attachment, if I really want to read in the dark.


(AUSTIN) He starts college soon, and has an interview for a job scheduled this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed. My baby is growing up.


(ASHLEY) She starts the 8th grade, actually next Wednesday. We are going shopping this Sunday for some school clothes. Also, she wants to dye her hair this weekend. LIGHT BLONDE! Wow I didn't see that coming. My sister n law gave me some tips for dying it, that she got from her sister. I am afraid to do it myself though. I don't want her hair to turn orange! I will post some pics of the final product.


Well that's it for the first post. Take care and hope you visit me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment